Saturday, October 28, 2006

Screw you and your unexpected error!

I tried practically everything, i even went on to the Mac OSX support site hoping there would be some miracle cure but no avail. I'm stuck with 2 files that refuses to open and when i think there's a glimmer of hope, the damn application says "an unexpected error has occurred"... NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

So in return, i'm running away from KL for the night, only to go as far as 144km but still, it's the much awaited Recharge Revelation Rave. I will try not to fume over the fact that the chosen software that i've been using for the past 7 years is absolute bollicks and just when i need it to co-operate it does something like THIS.

It is similar to using the lame arse exuse, 'my dog ate my homework'... i cannot simply say, 'oh my file won't open because Quark is stupid'. I might as well just tell my boss 'i'm a lazy git' and couldn't be arsed to redo it. I hate how we depend on technology so much. Why do things manage to find a way of fucking up at the crucial time... it's Technology's way of having the upper hand no matter what.

So with my sore back and additional ulcer in my mouth, i'm going to try and have the best time possible despite knowing the minute i get home i'll have to race through the project and start from scratch. My grid and copy that i painfully tracked and kerned is now sitting stupid in a file that will probably never see the light of day.

No comments: