Monday, October 09, 2006

If i can't sleep then Chrissie can't either!

Ahhh the wonderful smells of KL haze, can do wonders to ones' lungs. Emerging from my sanctuary is like walking into a badly ventilated room filled with smokers'. As i was walking towards the main road this morning, i opted to walk in silence sans the iPod and Sennheiser headphones. It was eery to see a blanket of tracing paper haze around me.

I put on hold my morning smoke and gave the environment/lungs a break. And jumped into a cab where the CabDriver and i bitched about how every year the haze returns.

I'm just hoping that Mister Smooks is OK on his own today whilst i'm stuck in the office.

I woke up several times during the night because i dreamt of HIM and HER again. This time they were packing to go on holiday. They were flying to Manhatten for a 10 day holiday and i think it was Christmas. In my dream i have many conversations with him and she's always in the background somewhere.

I kiss him farewell just how we kissed each other good-bye that last time we were alone. Only this time, it was not accompanied with tears of sadness. I remember we lay beside one another, holding one another one last time. I cried because he was leaving me for someone else. He wept because i was sad. And the next morning he left early because HIM and HER were planning on going to some beach getaway. Envious that their new found bond allows them to go on many holidays together but during our 8 years, Holiday was a rarity even non existent.

But according to Askmen.com dream analysis i am actually trying to rid them from my psyche... "By dreaming of your ex, your mind is trying to close the book...".

But back to the present, Smooks had a comfy spot beside me and not realising, i rolled over him... which gave me more of a shock than him. I rolled back and was lying on my front, which in Cat Language must mean, New Sleeping Pad. And i passed out but soon woke up with a kitten sleeping between my shoulder blades.

Then he decides that sleeping just above my shoulder and ear gives him full access of sticking his face in front of mine. And he has decided the #1 way of waking up Chrissie; Let's tap my front paw on her eye lid! And if that doesn't work then let's play with her hair.

I spent my first hour listening to him purr and trying to sneak in another 15 minutes of shuteye. But Mister Smooks likes shoving himself as close as possible to my nose, unaware that he is suffocating me with kitty fur. But eventually he calmed down and found himself a comfy spot. Which was when i decided to take a shower and get ready for work. But was soon followed by a furry grey ball of cuteness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he sounds like he's in love with you already!!! :D :D just remember, CATS LICK THEIR ASSES WITH THEIR TONGUES.

just sayin' lolol

when we come visit I'm going to have to scrunch his face cos he's just too cute!

love you!

winkris said...

Yea... ehehhe. He's such a cutie though. As long as i don't wake up with his arse on my face, i'm OK!

love you too.

Ms. Redd said...

he sounds dam cute yo..
i love it when my dogs come really close to me actually, much love...much love indeed haha

here's to a more fun-filled feline furred up years to come in your pad...!

winkris said...

ms. redd: THANKS! Yea he is so lovely, i just wanna squish him but of course i won't...

Anonymous said...

you probably will squish him.. he blends well with your furniture and clothes... so one day..im kidding..he is adorable tho and i love his pawss..

remmeber his cherokee name-->
smokey no eye smooks paw paw ..hhehehe