Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"Chasing Cars" and Addictions.



An emotional song that's currently ranked top on my list is Snowpatrol - Chasing Cars. This video i found, uses clips from one of my favorite intense movies, Requiem For A Dream.





And then the same song but this time using those irritating, love sick animations that flood myspace and friendster accounts. Although the choice in typeface is a bit odd... it's still worth watching. And for those who have ever been in love but no longer are in the relationship, will find this either more heart wrenching or make you realise how fucked up you really were.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gawd that movie made me sooo depressed :o\ I loved it though and I LOVE that song! I'd never heard it before :D

You should check out:

Death Cab for Cutie - I will follow you into the dark.

(long title I know lol)

I'm gonna download that song you featured :D

winkris said...

Yea it's a really nice song. There's actually two versions of the video, one with Grey's Anatomy and another one of him just constantly lying down on random spots.

It's such a sad song but i love it.