Friday, October 27, 2006

OPEN SESAME! Why won't you open!?

OH.
MY.
FUCKING.
GAWWWWWD.
.
.
.
I have just spent the past 8 plus hours re-doing the layout and grid for the project that i was working on and the stupid Quark application keeps quitting on me each time i try and reopen the file. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

OH NO... my back hurts from sitting down for so long and there's no way in hell am i going to redo it as i need to get some sleep before i head to Malacca.

I tried opening another file and THAT one opens! I thought i was smart and even saved a back up copy of it and both won't open. I was more than half way done as well! *breathe... breeeeathe*

*Goes slightly mental and storms off to figure it out*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh crap :o\ you'll figure it out! I know you will. sending love hugs and file opening vibes your way!!!