Thursday, May 18, 2006

Buh-bye LB!

So by the time i got home last night, i was stressed to the core. I sat amongst my boxes and piles of crap and looked over the amount i owe my new landlord. How the fuck am i going to pay for my new agreement. So in desperate measures, i remembered that i had stashed some foreign currency (for moments like these). The sun was going to rise and figured i'd get some shut eye.

I woke up feeling like shit and realised i had to haul arse to the bank. And to say buh-bye to more money. But i was relieved that i actually am able to pay for the new lease and i can only hope the move will be smooth. Didn't make it to Bangsar... there wasn't enough time!

Said a few farewells earlier and had a drink with Ivan down at Crappas. One last bitch and whine... just for old times' sake. I know i'll miss a few people... and of course being part of the Burnett family.

So now i'm burning my files cause i had a hissy fit last night and requested that they install Toast 7 on my computer. And i swear, it takes about 5 minutes to copy + burn a whole CD... where the fuck was Toast when i needed it at 3 in the fucking morning??? *sigh*

Well i should leave soon because my farewell-now-fuck-off party will be commencing soon... heard a few of my ex-colleagues will be there tonight... ehehhe... that's always good fun. But what's really on my mind is saying HELLO TO ALCOHOL =)

2 comments:

xes said...

eh you were looking for a place to stay before this? aiyah, i have some spare rooms in another house of mine. only rm250 per month butthen the location is pretty crappy, in old klang road! :D

winkris said...

Ahhh... nah it's all good. Thanks anyway hun! =)

I managed to find a new home and have moved in already. Now i just have to finish unpacking... =(