Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mine on 20th May 2006.

Yesterday i paid a visit to my new landlady to look at my agreement and to pay some of the deposit, in order to secure my place. I didn't want any bitches taking MY PLACE and i already had fallen in love with the place for it's peacefulness and the fact that my new landlady/landlord are really cool people. She already insisted that i go to their place, which is in the same complex, to have tea with her any time. Then she mentioned to me, that she treats me like one of her daughters... FEEL THE FUCKIN' LOVE!

Prior to me meeting up with her, i took an unnecessary amount of pictures of various angles of the compound, just before the sun was setting. Yes i used my ghetto arse Canon A70, which for some reason needs to be serviced because there's this weird purple line that runs across the top of my pics. But here are a few decent ones...

Check out my pool area... NO PERVES... NOW that's fuckin rawkin!
The hut at the back is one of the BBQ pit/huts that i was on about!

My Lounge... Pink carpet that laineylashes LOVES
The balcony is at the back, my sleeping sanctuary is on the right, the kitchen is behind but can't be seen and the main door is down a mini hallway behind me.

Step out onto my balcony and let's reflect on life.
We can even perve on all the people driving up from the drive way.

View from my balcony from the left...
I'm sure with binoculars one can see many, many things... hmmm.

View from my balcony from the right...
There are a few low rise units infront but not blocking my view. But looky looky... I get to watch the beautiful romantic sunset whilst i chain smoke and sip my coffee *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! congrats on your new place! YOU CANWEAR A SEKSI bINKNI lolol

winkris said...

Yea thanks boo! I'm very happy!

Uhhhh not too sure about the SEKsi BEKeni!!! ahhahah... but yea i'll be sure to be roasting under the sun and staring at the trees.