Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I keep frollicking in the Gutter.

Another night of restless sleep. Despite being quite tired last night and returning from the office just past midnight, i have managed to get into the office a record time of BEFORE 8:00! It's close to unbelievable, seeing that usually if i work til late, i usually get into the office in the late morning. But yea, after taking my trusty ole' Stilnox close to 2:00, i faded into a shallow sleep. And like clock work, four hours later i emerged from a vivid dream. My head flooded with various topics and concerns, i buried my face into my pillow, hoping that it would shut it out until i could pass out once again. Unfortunately, that trick didn't work and was left lying on my bed like a corpse. I thought, FUCK THIS, i'll go get ready for work.

Then it occurred to me, for months now, the subjects of my dreams revolve around sex, death/funerals and accidents (usually it's of me in the car). I mean, i'm all up for sex in and out of my subconsious world, no pun intended... hey who wouldn't? But then i thought, apart from the obvious that my head is constantly wading through the Gutter and would make even Sigmund Freud proud. Why not find out what it means? So i decided to Google it, i found a few interesting explanations:

"Sexual dreams are not about sex exclusively. Often they are about and how we perceive peoplehow we think others are perceiving us..."
So what the fuck does that mean? That i like stripping people down to their bare truth and that i like others to see me in my true light? ahhahah... oh fucking gawd? [dives deep into the gutter of filth and bondage]. But then i came across a paragraph that couldn't be anymore closer to the truth "...Some of these dreams indicate our own ambivalence about taboos. There is, after all, something exciting about what is forbidden. In other cases, we are expressing our own frustration with a sex life that is not satisfying..." So then i thought, OH thats fucking GREAT... even my subconscious self is sexually frustrated!!! Just what i need... ahahha. Seriously, torturing my conscious self by pointing its' dainty finger at me and repeatedly whispering, Chrissie ain't getting any nookie! HAHA.

Then i came across another paragraph that said, "Dreaming about sex is a sign of repressed or hidden erotic desires..." Well now, THAT's more like it! Then i came across another site that simply stated:

sex - The most powerful instinct in the human psyche. Satisfy a natural desire when sex is absent in waking life.
[YES DAMN YOU, once again my subconscious reminding me of the awful truth!] With someone you like platonically: Affirming a close relationship. With someone you do not like: Time to moderate those negative feelings about them. With the same sex: Can be yourself dealing with your male/ female counterpart. The part of you that you don't like.

OH how fantabulous! Not only am i going to start my Wednesday with me analysing all my erotic dreams but how the fuck am i going to concentrate on my work!? ahahhaha. Who am i kidding? My thoughts are ALWAYS in the gutter, just about 24/7.

1 comment:

winkris said...

heya mr mak!

yea damn the STRESS man! *starts stabbing it repeatedly* But then again, it would help if there WAS A someone... but alas, there is NO ONE! NO this is not an attempt to start a roll call boys! I'm not that desperate... eheheh.

*raises hand to forehead and pretends to faint* ahhahah...

hun, you can shout out your thoughts ANY TIME, it's healthier than bottling it up.

Oh and CHEERS FOR THE COMPLIMENT =)