Friday, May 05, 2006

The Stress of Moving.


I'm not much into all those fuzzy wuzzy animal pictures that make the average girl go, "awwww, watta-pwetty-kitty" HELL NO! I so can't imagine even having that in my vocabulary. But i came across this pic online... and i just HAD TO CRACK UP... it's fucking hilarious! Lately, or should i say the past year or three... i know that Stress is certainly NOT MY FRIEND.

Yes i get edgy, nervous and i tend to frown a lot when i'm stressed [i should really invest in a good wrinkle cream]. And today's drama at work has only added to the "Let's-Kill-Chrissie" list. My biggest stress NOW is going apartment hunting. I have til the end of the month to find a decent place that i can foresee myself coming home to.

It must be within my budget + close to my new office + near civilization
but NOT tucked away in Scary Ville + near the supermarket. BUT like everyone looking for a new place to rent, i checked Star Newspaper and tomorrow i have two appointments to see three apartments! I'm so proud of ME... YES Chrissie is finally getting her shit organised and being productive with her future.

Prom Queen has graciously offered to take me and i'm VERY sure a visit to La Bodega will be on the list of Things-To-Do... :)

No comments: