Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ONE MORE DAY!

JUST one more day AND traffic is still giving me changes that are due tomorrow! Do they not remember that tomorrow is my last day... HELLLLLLLo. I still haven't burned all my files and i still have a cupboard to clear at the office. STOP GIVING ME WORK DAMN YOU!

Oh my heart is racing [toomuchfuckingcaffeine].

I have to meet my dad for dinner soon... I'm running out of time! We also have to meet my soon-to-be-ex-client aka my dad's old friend from waaaay back for MORE coffee and chit chat. Apparently my soon-to-be-ex-client knew me when i was 13... woOooooh. I'm hoping to get wired on as much coffee so that i will be motivated to finish clearing my shit up at home!

CONCENTRATE... priorities!

My fucking landlord is on a business trip somewhere in China, Tokyo, [pick-a-fuckin-country] and won't be back for another two days... TWO WHOLE DAYS! Which means, WHEN the fuck will i get my deposit back? Oh please get back to me soon... pleaseee! I need to pay for the rest of my new lease/agreement...

I just want to crawl into a hole, vegetate and let the earth shield me from responsibilities. I want irritating AEs to quit harrassing me and making my Life more stressful than it already is!

2 comments:

Me said...

For someone very busy, you sure BLOG A LOT!
-_-

winkris said...

eheheh... i've been trained to multi-task. Keeps all sides of the brain in check.

Plus my head is full of all sorts of shit, it's a lot faster for me to type it all out then to ramble on in someone's ear =)

Yes blogging is the spawn of satan! =p