Sunday, May 21, 2006

Offically a Bangsar Chick

Just a quick update... i've moved into my new place! I am shamelessly using the iBook at the Mac Store in Bangsar Village... ehehe. Hey man, i have to inform you all that i'm still alive and haven't passed out.

Anyway, my move went smoothly... it took about 3 hours and much thanks to Lainey, Eddy, Jon, Jac & Ming and their cars! Without them, i would probably still be moving my boxes. I appreciate all your help... *huggles* After stuffing our faces with Dominos pizza and chicken wings (what i like to call skin & bones), the camwhoring began. Well THEY were camwhoring on my balcony whilst i was being domestic and making my bed. But we did manage to squeeze in a tired, sweaty yet decent group shot (minus Jon cause he ran off somewhere).

L > R: Jac, Ming, Chrissie, Lainey & Eddy

Oh and guess what!? I've ordered my Black 2GHz MacBook and JBL Ipod speakers! I figured that if i'm going to do some freelance work, i might as well get a computer that ACTUALLY works. My current obsolete laptop is totally ghetto and takes forever to load. Considering that it's the 1st generation of at titanium G4... it was the bomb once upon a time, i can't really complain. So yea will be doing the Interest Free Instalment Scheme, which won't be soOOo bad. But i still have to make quite a few sacrifices in the next few months.

Last night spent a few hours in Mont Kiara Starbucks rambling on about how my laptop is ghetto with Lainey, Eddy, Jac and Ming... then after some calculations and an adrenalin rush from my espresso frap. I figured that if i miss one Ghetto at Zouk or equivalent to RM150 a week on alcohol AND not buy unnecessary items... i COULD afford a new laptop and speakers.

So my decision is final... by mid June i'll be the proud owner of a new MacBook (can't afford the MacBook Pro, JUST YET so i'll deal with the 13.3" for now).

OK... i better go before the dude at the store chases me out.. eheh. Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in your new place Chrissie :D

don't forget to take pics to show me and mum n dad!

love you..

winkris said...

Thanks boobers... yea my new place is heaps nice! It's so much better than my last one... Yea, i've got before pics and after... it still looks heaps messy but eventually i'll get it sorted... ehehe.

Will be seeing them this weekend.