Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My memory is like a Cup with HOLES in it.

It doesn't surprise me that when i did a google search with the subject being hate timesheets, it didn't take long (0.39 seconds to be exact) to tell me that the results for that search was 72,800!

I swear, i fucking hate doing them! Especially since i'm usually late and get a emails asking me to complete them ASAP! What's worse is when my name is the only one in the recepient box. I mean i scribble in my filofax what jobs i do during the day and roughly indicate how many hours i spend on it... BUT SERIOUSLY, as each day drags on i forget to key it online and before i know it, an email is being sent to me from the Finance department and it's already the end of the next month. I MEAN FUCK... what the fuck was i doing!?

Trying to recall what i did a month ago is like me trying to remember my phone number from ten years ago... it's nearly impossible! I mean fuck, i have issues remembering what i did during the day! There are times i'll be working and then get up from my seat and seconds later forget why the fuck i got up for to begin with! It's frustrating as fuck and slows me down! There are times that i catch myself and have to backtrack... I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK WAS I MEANT TO DO AGAIN!?

Even remembering peoples' names is confusing... which is totally NOT good seeing that i'm head promoter for BAXX and HardSequence... [SORRY PEOPLE!] I get so many people running up to me and rambling on about things. I mean i have NO ISSUES of people chatting to me whether i know them or not... i'm totally cool with it, seriously! Hey i can go through a whole conversation, having NO FUCKING CLUE how i know the person. Ok let me set the scenario up for ya:

Stranger: Hey Chrissie! How are you?
Chrissie: OH HEY... i'm fine, how are you?
[brain works on overdrive trying to match face with names that i know]
Stranger: YOU don't remember me do you?
Chrissie: Uhhhh... [smiles like a fucking idiot]
Stranger: It's [insert name]! [rolls eyes]
Chrissie: OH right right... i'm so sorry... OH HEY [insert name] ...
*hug/shake hand/wave: depending on our friendship status*

[insert random questions and answers]
Stranger:
Alright, gotta go...
Chrissie: Alright, no worries... take care. [repeats name in head over and over]
[walks off and continues doing what she was doing]
Chrissie: FUCK... i forgot that persons' name!!!

OK... now seriously, i have to get back to doing my timesheets. Here's why... An email that got sent to me and a few others by HR:


Security: PROPRIETARY

We spotted..........
only YOU who have not submitted your April 2006 timesheet
Please.......
do it by tomorrow (10May)@ 12pm.

Appreciate your full understanding! Thank you lovely people.

regards
[HR's name will not be revealed, to protect the somewhat innocent]

No comments: