Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Depleting Bank Account & Wishes.

Okay, it's official... i am getting poorer by the minute.

I JUST payed a deposit to apply for a land line at my new place. The bill came out to RM1175! It's fuckin' insane just because i hold an E.U Dutch passport.
Then paid RM10 for officer on duty to submit my details and all that. So by Friday the technician is coming in to install my new line and i have to pay the dude RM30 for fiddling with the wires... *sigh*

THEN i'll only be able to apply for Streamyx, which will take a week for some stupid arse reason. So after tomorrow, i will be updating my blog, checking my emails, cruising forums, eavesdropping in blogs at random Starbucks whilst sucking down on an espresso frap or because i'll be poor, i'll be sipping on the free water... *cries*


THEN i have to call my new landlord and find out WHEN i have to pay for t
he remaining of my deposit and lease. Hoping that they'll allow me to move in prior to me parting with my hard earned cash.

But put aside my financial troubles... here's a few things that i'm keeping a VERY close eye on... CHRISSIE REALLY LIKES:

JBL Onstage ipod Speakers... [perve here]


oOOoooer how girly... [check it out]
I'm so sure it can fit a bottle or a few cans of beer... eehhehe


17" MacBook Pro [faint here]

Notice how a can of beer can fit OH SO nicely there tooOoo.
Oh i want the floating chair!

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

omfg you found the inflatable chair. oh no..
there goes your social life..
..& most prolly, your liver too :D

hehehe but we'll still <3 you, hunnz~..!! :D

winkris said...

honey... who says that i can't have a social life by my pool... well hello there neighbor ahhahah

Oh and i spoke to my liver last week... she says hi!

And i love you all too =)