Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's kinda getting better.

I can't tell whether it's the lack of sleep, accumulated stress or delayed realisation that i'm actually leaving my current job... but i am officially fuck all tired... both physically and mentally. I have lost my appetite but i can foresee it coming back with full force one day... and i'll stuff my face like a starving Ethiopian famine child.

The past few weeks or maybe months of late nights in front of the computer at work have finally taken a toll on my eyeballs. I can feel the radiation eating away at my pupils and painting colours on my retina! [once again, not so drama as that... but it painted a pretty picture in your head didn't it?]

Apart from the increase in radiation absorption and now owning eye bags that look like they've been trampled over by Death... there is one bit of good news in my Life. I received a phone call this morning from my new boss... and MY NEW WORK PERMIT HAS BEEN APPROVED!!! All i need to do is to wait for my current company to cancel my present permit and do some paperwork, then they can proceed with processing my new one! YAY FUCKING YAY!

He asked when i could start and i said anytime after the 7th of June, so i'm thinking perhaps the 3rd week or whenever. He'll get back to me... the more that i think about it... the move, the new residential district, the new environment, the new job. It's all looking a little more positive, that's what i say NOW... *thinks happy thoughts* ... [puts on her headphones and turns up DK's Hardstyle Renaissance on full blast].

My only wish now is for Traffic to STOP FUCKING GIVING ME MORE CHANGES AND NEW JOB REQs.. *stabs negativity in the leg, so he's permanently crippled.*

No comments: