Friday, May 12, 2006

I am on a mission.

So last night ended up at Terrace Bar just before 10pm cause Lainey had to be at work, so i got a ride with her [thanks prom queen]. A nice cold beer or more is always good when you've had very little sleep and ones' issues are multiplying in your brain. Within the hour everyone started to arrive and so did the many jugs of beer that our wallets could afford before happy hour expired... mmmm alcohol is my friend.

Hands all over the shop at Terrace Bar... Where's YC?
Don't know why but this pic of the girls and i cracks me up!


L is for = Feel the LOVE!


I wasn't feeling my regular hoochie-mama-Ghetto outfit that i usually wear [black top + white little skirt + strappy shoes]. So wore my new skirt from Cats Whiskers and a red singlet, which i must say, stood out amongst the 16-year old wannabe 21's... but oh well... wait til they get OLD and get stress lines. They'll WISH they were 16 again.

BITCH MOVE! Your anorexic self is blocking me from getting to my alcohol!

It was fuck all packed as hell at Zouk, seeing that it was the eve of yet ANOTHER public holiday, it didn't surprise me that everyone and their dog was out to play. My mission was to get nicely wasted and my mission intoxication was a success. Although i semi-sobered up half way through the night i realised the tiredness was starting to creep up on me like a bad rash... NOT GOOD. So my solution was to consume more beer. So i bid farewell to my hip hop wannabe self and ventured back down to Terrace to consume MORE BEER and saw the boys still at the table. Clearly they were intoxicated cause i could hear them all the way from the entrance... eheheh.

But all in all, i had a FANTABULOUS night with my mates! *much love to them*

So today, i am attempting to spring clean my desk space at the office. I have removed the various toys that has adorned my table for the past 33 months [non-sexual mind you, my space is visible to the public ya know] and the various design books. BUT my area still looks pretty much lived in. There's just too many things! I'm thinking most of this shit will end up finding a new home in the bin cause i can't be fucked to carry it back. I have a habit of keeping practically everything and having to part with useless items is painful... NOT GOOD, seeing that my new home will end up looking like one of those second-hand stores that sells everything from A-Z.

MY MISSION :
TO REMOVE THE UNNECESSARY AND CLEAR AWAY THE BAD KARMA!

6 comments:

laineylashes said...

excuse me while i advertise for pantene..**hides**

winkris said...

lainey: I KNOW RITE... it's fucking funny! It looks like you're posing for either a shampoo or sanitary pad commercial.

"So fresh, so light and so clean"

LMFAO!!!

laineylashes said...

wahahaha sanitary pad wtf :oP no thanks to flyaway hair!! imma tie weights at the ends now to hold them down goddamn..!! o.O

winkris said...

Yes and if you tie weights to your hair... you'll end up bald! ahahha...

On second thoughts, that would solve the flyaway hair issue... =) Although, i don't quite recommend it!

YC said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....hey send me the beefing pic of cal & i. thanks babe:D

winkris said...

heya hun! yea i know rite... it's fuckin' funny! =) Had a great time.

The pics are lainey, i'll ask her to email them to ya!