Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Telekom is my BITCH!

I'm writing this on my ghetto arse computer at 4.15pm on a Monday 22nd May. I don't have Streamyx yet and i've been waiting for the past 2 hours for the gawd damn Telekom technician to arrive! Not only have i paid for the deposit and everything last week and had arranged for an appointment last Friday to install my line... the fucker didn't even bother arriving.

So this morning, the woman at Telekom rambled on about how i didn't make an appointment and when i debated with for a good 10 minutes that i waited for 4 hours and not a single phone call to say that they were going to be late. I continued on to say that i had other appointments and she went on about how last Friday was in the past so why am i bringing it up? I was well pissed off! Not only did that bitch call me at 10.30am and wake me up but had the nerve to tell me that i shouldn't bring up the past, when clearly THEY FUCKED UP and wanted to twist the story!

So i said... FINE! I would like to make an appointment for today between 2pm and 3pm. She then gave me the number of the fucker that's supposed to install my land line. So i called him and at first he said he couldn't make it. So i was like well i have things to do what time can he make it? So he said 5pm. I said well can you make it earlier because i have another appointment. After i told him that i've been waiting since Friday, he then agreed to 2pm. WHAT THE FUCK?

By 3pm i called and the fucker switched off his phone and i left a message. I then called Telekom and the bitch who woke me up this morning answered. When i told her that the dude still wasn't here. She replied with, well did you make an appointment? I was like YES, I SPOKE TO YOU THIS MORNING! You gave me his number to make an appointment. She's like, well why don't you call him. I'm like... yesssss I DID and it's gone straight to voice mail. She then put me on hold [for what reason, i have no idea, probably to pick her nose or toenail].

The past 2 hours the locksmith has been busy changing my locks and fixing my balcony sliding door. And guess what!? The fucker is still not here and it's 4.35pm! Fucker pick up your fucking mobile! I've left messages after messages and STILL the fucker isn't returning my calls! The bitch at Telekom is a blur fucking case and pretends to not know anything despite me calling her every half hour. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE SERVICE!? So once the clock hits 5pm, i'm soOooo gonna call that dude and say, HELLLLLLLooOOOoo i've been waiting for 3 hours, have you decided whether or not you'll actually fix my line? And on top of that i have to pay you RM30 for the service... WHAT FUCKING SERVICE?

I have to get my arse back to my old apartment so i can clean it up and get a few more things. Then around 8.30pm pass the keys over to my neighbor who'll pass it to my landlord.

I swear, that fucker is doing this on purpose! When i tried leaving a message again, the automatic voice mail service says that his voice mailbox is FULL! Probably from angry customers who's wondering where the fuck he is! So i'm calling the bitch again and she's like, yeah, he's not picking up his phone. So i'm like SO HOW? Am i supposed to wait all day again tomorrow for him? So she's given me his BOSS' number.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? So i went OFF! So now the boss will come in between 9am-10am to fix my line... Seriously, what the fuck man... i've got an appointment with my shrink at 11am and i can't be late and i need my meds cause i've run out! FUCKING BITCHES MAN... Telekom is stressing me the fuck out!

3 comments:

Eric said...

hey man,
u really need to wait for ur MacBook and stop complainin bout ur ghetto mac... hehe...

anyways, havent got many pics of u n ur crib, but just the group pic. its at my blog.. hehe..

mingz

Anonymous said...

That's typical TM service.

Actually most of their technicians are pampered with 'coffee money' and they will give priority to whoever that offer it.

Not sure if you want to do this ^ but it always works.

winkris said...

eric: hey you! Yea man, i'm sooOOoo waiting for my MacBook and i won't stop talkin about how cool it is either... ahahh.

Yea, the reason why there aren't that many pics of my crib is cause you guys were camwhoring on my balcony... ahahha!

jee: Hey... well i refuse to give them their coffee/tea money because they were rude to begin with and i gave them a yelling this morning cause it's STILL NOT connected!

Hopefully if i harrass them on the phone, they'll get sick of my voice and eventually have to connect my damn line... ahahah.