Thursday, May 25, 2006

THANKS-NOW-FUCK-OFF party

So seeing that i have this super dooper powerbook for half a day... i figured i'd blog, check my mail and do a little work. But an ex colleague (THANKS Cindipples aka Cindy) sent me photos taken at my THANKS-NOW-FUCK-OFF party on the 18th of May. They surprised me and invited a few of my mates who ai used to work with and it was good to see them. It's funny how, when people leave, they looks HEAPS fresher and for some odd reason, younger... hmmm... Well here they are...

Foonicles, Chrissie & Crowey


Minus Chloe in the grey singlet at the back,
WE'RE ALL EX-LB/ARC staff




Arc designers/art directors/ex bosses/Traffic/ex-ex colleagues :
WTF is goin on with my hair???

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

i like the first pic, babe :o)
woohooooo..more pics to be taken VERY SOON..**snickers**

winkris said...

Oh i sooOOoo want a digital camera =(