Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday evening

I have no idea what happened but when i came online to check my blog, i was faced with a blank screen! Somebody or somehow my whole template got ERASED... all the additional crap that i added to it had somehow mysteriously disappeared! Like what the fuck!? Pehaps i forgot to log out when i was at one of the public mac computers and someone had access to my template and decided to delete it... well damn, that's a bit rude, don't cha think?
But because i'm smart i had made a copy of my previous template and after a bit of copy + paste action. And a few little miracles of trying to remember what crap i added to it, I SWEAR is back to its original state.
---- Not KL ----
So yea, i am now in Johor (a bit of a pit stop seeing that my dad had to be at the hotel cause the Sultan was coming and he had to be here). I am making full use of the internet and i'm using my dad's IBM laptop. I've tried to hook up my ghetto laptop but for some reason the internet thingamajig doesn't respond. So i'm stuck using his PC *yuck* OH i can't wait for my MacBook... *sigh* But tomorrow i'm off to Singapore with my mom. Where i can go back to my parents' place and take back a few of my things that are collecting dust in my room... like my bean bag, cordless phone, random kitchen items and useless items that i think i need in my new apartment.
I didn't really do much today except accompany my folks to Giant supermarket. I swear, that has to be the most stressful supermarket i've ever been in. I've never seen a supermarket so jam packed with families and it seemed like half of Johor was doing their weekly shopping. Children of all ages were running around and aunties pushing their trolleys down the aisle at the slowest pace... it didn't take me long to whizz past them and hope that i didn't get run over by one of the staff pushing a trolley full of canned goods.
It was like peak hour in the middle of KL... MOVE BITCH, don't you even think of cutting in front of me! Families gathered in groups staring at items on the shelves and children screaming, is not exactly the environment that you intend to be in when one is on a holiday. So once we got our items and brought my mom to Guardian so that she could buy her toiletries, i made a quick exit to have a cigarette... the stess, i tell ya! I'm starting to really deteste crowds.
I am now listening to Jack Johnson on my iPod, which i have conveniently hooked up to my tv. I just had some pizza and i'm sipping a glass of red wine that my dad passed to me. In a strange way, i'm a little over the whole going out and partying. The thought of having a new place that is away from the polluted air and drunken patrons is more appealing. Fuck trying to pick up guys and having bitches giving me death stares cause i happened to say hello to their boyfriend... i don't need that shit in my life right now, i never did. Plus having to stand around in heels is not exactly what i consider fun. But then again, once HardSequence starts up... i'll be back into the clubbing scene minus the damn heels!
Oh well fuck it, i'll just be a hermit for a little while. Find a suitable person to entertain me and then maybe i can find my little dose of happiness. But on more important issues at hand, i'm supposed to start work in the 2nd or 3rd week of June. I'm trying to push for the 3rd week mainly because i want more time to relax. But like most people i know, financial issues is the hot topic of the season. My mom is going to lend me some money so i can at least pay for my rent in July and pay off my credit card. Which sucks cause i already owe her money from the 1st apartment deposit... *sigh*
I guess i really should finish writing my quotation for a possible freelance job *sigh* so i can pay for my expenses. I seriously gotta start building up on my Savings account *fingers crossed* what about my future!?

No comments: