Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thank you Mr Mac Store guy

So here i am again, this time using the very nice Mac store's PowerBook G4! What a fuckin' champion he is. I was trying to send out a quotation and a few emails, so he graciously offered to lend me his laptop while he checks in my ghetto arse laptop to the mental asylum momentarily. Hopefully by 9pm he'll be able to get it in a working order and HOPEFULLY he won't erase anything that's on it. But at this point in time, i just want my damn laptop to stop freezing and having mentals on me whenever it feels like it.

So until i get my old skool laptop back, i've downloaded msn messenger on the dude's computer [fuck using webmessenger... it sucks]. I'm sure he won't mind... ehehe. So at least i'll have some company whilst i try and do some work on this little table enough to fit on laptop, an espresso frap, cigarettes and an ashtray. I swear, they should really invent another little level where the ashtray can sit snuggly, so the ash doesn't fly all over the shop.

So last night i spent ages writing a pre-blog but i had saved it in a version that this laptop doesn't recognise... well now, that's a bit of a bitch eh? I sat on my couch listening to Joss Stone and trying to write up a quotation and be somewhat designery with my letterhead. So soon i'll have to get back to work, as i need to send it out before the end of the day.

Oh and to update you with my TELEKOM saga, well i woke up at 9am [after only passing out after taking a Stilnox at around 5am] and called the bitch and said, my line is STILL NOT connected. So she said she'd look into it... YEA FUCKIN' RITE! And that the fucker is on leave today... what the fuck? So i called the boss and he mumbled something but because i was half awake, i can't remember what i said or what he said. Eventually i got a call back and some other dude said he'll come by but i said i'd be busy today. Then after that... NOTHING.

So now i don't know when and if the dude is coming to fix my line. OH THE DRAMA i swear, it's fuckin' annoying.

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

yub..imma sit them down & make them watch american haunting soon! bloody bastards o.O

winkris said...

yea man! AND NO OMELETTES FOR THEM YO! ahahha...