Monday, May 29, 2006

SOON to be my baby

Only because i can... i'm going to ramble on about how superdooper, fantabulously rawkin my black MacBook will be. It hasn't arrived yet [waits 1 more week damn it]. But trust me, by the time i whip out my HSBC credit card and sign for that baby... you'll probably have to surgically remove me from the keyboard. But for those of you who have no idea... you can go and have a perve [here]

Here's the official announcement... [check out the release date... woOOooh]
------------------------------------
Today, Apple unveiled the newly designed MacBook, the world’s most advanced consumer notebook featuring the Intel Core Duo processor and a gorgeous new 13-inch glossy widescreen display, all in a sleek design that is up to five times faster than the iBook and up to four times faster than the 12-inch PowerBook. Together with the 15-and 17-inch MacBook Pros, the new MacBook completes Apple’s Intel-based portables lineup and replaces both the iBook and the 12-inch PowerBook. [16 May 2006]
------------------------------------

Seriously, it'll be like christmas but in June... ooOOooer. Well helloooOoo there Santa! [Only thing is, i am my OWN Santa but FUCK IT... imma gonna have a new baby!!!]

Check this out...

  • 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo
  • 13.3-inch (diagonal) TFT glossy widescreen display
  • Apple Remote with Front Row
  • Up to 2GB memory(3)
  • Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
  • Slot-loading optical drive
  • Up to 120GB hard drive(3)
  • Built-in 54-Mbps 802.11g AirPort Extreme wireless
  • Analog and digital audio in and out
  • FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 ports
  • iLife ’06, Mac OS X Tiger

How sexy is that!? COME ONNNN... it's HOT! But WAIT... there's more stuff packed into that lil baby... [looky looky here] So in the mean time, i'm stuck browsing the Mac website and watching the videos online, they're pretty funny [click here] Oh the excitement i tell ya... i swear, i'm like bursting with fruit flavour.

Now the only thing i have left to do is get Streamyx hooked up [oh by the way, my phone line is fixed]... and i'm ready to go... YEA BABY, WIFI ME BITCH!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH DANG! Stop making me jealous already?! *drool* I'm stuck with a-hp-that-totally-suck laptop... Even moved the windows taskbar on top... sigh... when can i get my own mac... =P

winkris said...

k: ahahha... well at least you don't have a ghetto arse obsolete powerbook that freezes as it pleases.

lol @ movin the windows taskbar.

Well ya know, you CAN always pay in installments... which is what i'm doin... there's no way in hell i could pay for it upfront...

ooOoooer, its one sexy machine [apart from the macBook pro but i'll settle for the macBook... ehehe.

Me said...

I hate you. -_-

winkris said...

awwww puggsy.... no you don't =) don't be a hater, hate the game not the player... =p

Anonymous said...

Oh my god.

You're goddamn LUCKY.

I've the G4 iBook.

Feeling outdated now lah.
I wannntttttt... the MacBook...in BLACK.

I've blogged about it until it went stale.

winkris said...

devil_undercover: yea i've had enough of my powerbook G4 titanium... it's the first edition (4 years back) and there are all these bugs and fuck ups... it's frustrating as fuck.

but the macBook titanium is even HOTTER!

winkris said...

i meant the macBook pro titanium... seeeee i'm so excited, i can't even type properly.

Anonymous said...

ehhh Mac Book pro is super-fucking awesome.

Can run on BOTH Mac & windows.

I so jeles.

Well my iBook isnt that old la. just abt over 2 yrs. OS X so thts cool. n its doesnt fuck up, so far. nyehahaha, so that I cant complain la. I still love it.

winkris said...

i just wanted the MacBook Pro cause i like the idea of a titanium shell and plus the screen is heaps bigger.

*sigh* i guess i can't bitch... i'll be a proud owner of it's sibling =) Soon it'll be time to put my ghetto arse laptop to rest.

Yea i'm running on Panther and now they have Tiger... wooOOooh... all this technology... is so exciting! eheheh.