Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Why won't you BURN!?

Had a quick bite with chook down on Jalan Alor cause i was starving. And also because he happened to be in the area cause his meeting ended late. I swear, that has to be one of the first times i've left the office around 10pm and actually returned! Usually my arse is stuck to my chair all day and pretty much all night cause i can't be fucked to get up... YES I AM LAZY but i get my shit done eventually.

It's just about 4am and i'm still in the muthafuckin office!!! I just finished my LAST JOB and emailed it to my AE so she can send it off in the morning to the client. And i'm trying to burn my files onto CDs but for some fucked up reason... the burner keeps fucking around with my CDs and just when it's about to verify... it decides to have a spazz attack and spits out my CD saying there's some error!!! I've restarted and reduced the file size... *cries* It was fine earlier and i managed to burn 4 CDs... WHAT THE FUCK!?

I have NOW wasted FOUR of my blank CDs and i refuse to waste anymore because this computer has decided to have issues! DAMN YOU!

Fuck it... i have to come into the office tomorrow avo to say my farewells and attend my good-bye-fuck-off-now dinner. So before i pass out, i'm gonna clear a few things off my desk and then sort this shit out later... grrrrrr.

Why isn't there a 24 hour technician who can help meeeee?? Where is my imaginary magic genie when i need him? Does he not know that WHEN I DON'T SLEEP, HE SHOULDN'T EITHER. *sobs*

Oh and should you see a pint-and-a-half individual lying on the ground somewhere between KL and Bangsar tomorrow, it's probably me passed out on the roadside from exhaustion.
Or a result of me begging for money and some lunatic 16 year old driver, with her spanking new Learner's license, has mistaken me for a small bush and knocked me over! [Ok maybe not so drama as that]. But i do have a laundry list of things to do tomorrow and not enough time to do it in... I MUST WORK IN OVERDRIVE... i MUST pay for the rest of my deposit on my lease and sign my agreement by... tomorrow (Friday).


I swear, it won't be long til i lose ALL my hair from all this accumalated stress! Trying to think positive here, the plus side to that is i won't have to get my hair cut or redo my high-lights... hmmph.

No comments: