Friday, May 05, 2006

Chrissie Facts

I am attempting to manage two blogs at the same time. Why you ask yourself, well i have no idea. Seems kinda stupid rite? Well my other blog i keep private and is only visible to those who are on my list because of the past content. The thought of people disecting and analysing my life's dramas did not appeal to me and still doesn't but hey, people like to say shit all the time. I had another blog that documented the whole 'depression' initial stage, which was laced with Anger and self hatred, not exactly the best bedtime story. But it seemed to gain the interest of many and people weary of approaching me incase i had a mental attack. I soon left that blog open for viewing with a post directed to anyone who read it and was quick to judge. Until recently, when i decided to remove it entirely. Not because of what anyone had said but it documented a painful chapter and helped me live through my day.

My last entry titled, I've got something to say to you, listed facts about me and here they are again but i have made a few changes...

• I AM vegetarian BUT i eat seafood... since 26 March 2003.

• I AM a graphic designer in an Advertising Agency (not for long as i've resigned and waiting for my last day WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE MAY 17th but that's a whole drama in itself).

• I have a BA in Graphic Design (graduated in 2001) and did my Honours in Graphic Design at RMIT Design Consultancy The Works in Melbourne, Australia (graduated in 2002).

• I STILL take Xanax but only once and awhile.

• I was diagnosed in February 2005 with Hyperthyroidism and have been taking medication to control my T3 and T4 levels. They have normalised but will be on medication for another 6 months.

• I used to average about 4 hours sleep. Now it's anywhere between about 6-16 hours... only with the aid of Stilnox or alcohol BUT never both at the same time. However, i STILL manage to wake up every 2-3 hours every night.

• YES I still drink alcohol... in fact quite a lot. Although i AM trying to cut down... REALLY i am.

• YES i smoke. When i refer to "smokes" i'm referring to cigarettes (nicotine).

• YES I love to listen and dance to hard dance / hardstyle... it is one of my very few escapes from the cruel reality that i face each day. I am at my happiest when i'm dancing and i hear my favorite track. UNFORTUNATELY, due to my love for alcohol, my dancing has been minimised... A LOT.

• YES I AM STILL taking Anti-depressants (Effexor XR 150 mg - which is the normal dosage), however may be switching medication.

• YES I am seeing a shrink. In fact my first shrink is a fucktard and even my dad recommended that i see another shrink... which i am currently doing.

• YES I HAVE started eating... i have my moments when i can go without eating but there are days that i can't get enough food to fit in my already bloated stomach.

No comments: