Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Equivalent to a whole tree or two.

It has dawned on me that i've got a fuck load of crap in my cupboards at work... i've got about 30+ design books neatly tucked away side by side. That's not even close to the number that i have at home and stashed at my folks' place. Half of them, i totally forgot i even had. I swear, i'm a sucker for good graphic design books (content and physical); corporate identities, brochures, packaging, layouts... you name it, if there's some good design, i'd be tempted to buy it... THAT'S WHERE part of my pay cheque goes each month *sigh* But i am very particular with them and treat them with lots of love and care... they are my inspiration and respect those designers who are brilliant in their own designery way... NOT ALL but most that i've seen.

Okay, i'm slightly dilirius now it's nearly 1:00 and i feel like my chair has a permanent mould of my arse... i'm tired, cranky and i can't be fucked to work anymore...

...

so you know what? imma fuck off now... good nite.

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

would we be needing extra boxes for those..?? ehehe :D

winkris said...

Hhhhmmm, well i do intend to start so HARDCORE Spring Cleaning that would make even Mr Clean proud! Oh and will attempt to start packing this weekend... so we'll see how it goes =)