Thursday, May 04, 2006

Where I'm at.

Three years ago, i had temporarily moved to Bangkok, where my folks were living at the time. I had just graduated from university and mourned over the fact that Australian immigration did not grant me my PR. I had just shipped over five years worth of memories in forty cardboard boxes. Six months of doing absolutely nothing, resulted in me begging to go out and find work. Not being able to speak or read Thai made every day a bit of a challenge. Eventually i put my brain to use and ventured to KL and Singapore to look for work.

Which leads me to [today]. Working in a big corporate Ad agency (much the opposite to what i had had wished for when i had started my Graphic Design diploma in 1999). But let me tell you, what a journey it has been. I was informed that i had Hyper-thyroidism in February 2005.
My relationship with my boyfriend of eight years had gone sour. Then it got better then i find out he's found another woman. I was heart broken. I felt so much pain and to this day i still mourn over our failed relationship (it's been two years). The extreme stress from work, my failed relationship and my lack of self esteem had taken its toll. In May 2005 i was diagnosed with major depression and anxiety. But all that, is in another blog.

Currently, i've got two more weeks left at this current job. My work permit is coming to an end. I'm saying farewell to one chapter but greeting another simultaneously.

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

woohoooo..sending the **lovelove** to blogspot, apparently!! hahahahaaa :D

winkris said...

laineylashes: I KNOW RITE... It's tooh-thousurnd-en-seks eh-deh-shun! eheheh =)