Monday, May 08, 2006

Soon to be MINE.

I'm extremely excited because i managed to find a place that i like AND it's within my budget! Yes, it was almost a fluke of nature that i even decided that i'd bother to look.

But MASSIVE humungeous thanks to prom queen for offering to take me there and spending the Saturday with me shopping and apartment hunting! I think she only liked it cause there was a pink carpet and pink shower curtains... ahahha.


Now you're never gonna hear the end of me rambling on and on about it. It's a cute and very cosy one bedroom apartment and the landlady and husband are HEAPS nice and we got along quite well. I have a balcony and it overlooks the driveway and sees the tops of trees and Bangsar... OH I'M SO EXCITED. It's got a kick arse swimming pool area and the best part of it is there are no apartments that overlook the pool. In other words, NO PERVERTS oogling over you when you're trying to do the backstroke. Then there are these cool lil BBQ pit/huts... oh my fucking gawd, i'm so excited! The only bitch i have is walking up the steps to my apartment. Although it's on the second floor, it's like walking up for ages (i'll count the steps when i go there next).

Then after we decided to chill at Starbucks and Chook met up with us for coffee. We went shopping... which of course, i'm sure i didn't need to buy any of it. We dropped by Shoes, Shoes, Shoes (a store owned by one of my friends who i went to Sunway College with) and ended up buying a black beaded necklace there, SO NOT ME but strangely looks really nice. I have now named it the 'Bangsar, Stupid Girl' necklace (imagine, Pink's video "Stupid Girl"). I am soOOOo not an accessories kinda girl although i wish i were, it would make my array of monochromatic clothing standout. Then paid a visit to Cats Whiskers in Bangsar and managed to buy a necklace and a black skirt (once again items that are WANTED but certainly NOT NEEDED).

So yeah i'm going to have a look at the agreement this evening and put a deposit down. That way no bitches can decide to take MY PLACE!
Take a few pics and try and sort out where things can go. The landlady was kind enough to sms me on Sunday to ask whether i was still interested, as she thought she'd ask me first before the other interested parties... awww how nice.

I plan to move on the 20th May, which gives me less than 2 weeks but the sooner i'm outta my place the better. The past few days, i've been mentally arranging my crap in my new place, hoping that there's enough space. Although, i am certain my clothes won't fit. So i'll have to find some cabinet of some sort to store my never ending supply of t-shirts!


*skips around like a seven year old who's just been given waaaay too much sugar*

No comments: