Friday, May 05, 2006

Cbox is fucKING RAWking

When it comes to learning about HTML, reading lengthy instructions/paragraphs, i honestly think i suffer from ADD. Yes, no joke... my ability to concentrate on one task and complete it without struggle of some kind, is nearly impossible. I blame it on my Thyroid or the fact that i just have too many things running around in my head. Well whatever the case is, i just want to say that it's fucking annoying!

For example, i have come to the realisation that blogger is in fact a lot cooler than i originally thought. Perhaps because i didn't take the time to understand it's HELP button... yes call me lazy but i bet YOU even if there is a blog*spot-for-Dummies book in the market, i probably STILL wouldn't understand it.

It's taken me ages to find a tagboard that looks somewhat decent. And believe me, i didn't know what i was looking for. When i finally signed up for it and did the whole COPY + PASTE thing in my template, i was pleasantly surprised to see it magically appear.

In order to test my new found brilliance in COPY + PASTE HTML schtuff, i decided to make a shoutout... testing, testing, 1, 2, 3. And i couldn't think of anything, so i typed what i have a habit of saying when things are cool or going well... "i am fucKING RAWking" = my alter ego screaming.

And Cbox censored it! I totally cracked up (why, i'm not quite sure but i think it could be related to the fact that i have yet to take my meds). BUT SERIOUSLY, my blog is titled I SWEAR (meaning that the blog PROBABLY will contain some vulgarity and words that little girls should not repeat. AS WELL AS it can mean the whole Girls' Scout "I Swear..." declaration).

No comments: