Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Look before you Drink.

NOTE TO ONESELF:

When drinking from a glass that's half full of lime juice and syrup... CHECK to see if there's any foreign objects such as, FUCKING ANTS prior to taking a huge swig of it!

Yes i was naive to think that leaving my glass by my bookshelf would mean it would be protected... yes i know we are in the tropics. I mean i haven't seen an ant in my folks place in ages, so i thought hell, my drink would be safe. But noOOooo those little fuckers can smell sugar a mile away. I'm not talking one or two syncronised swimmers, i'm talking girls scouts troup size! [ok maybe not so drama as that but fuck, there were heaps].

So yea now my stomach is a graveyard for those pesty insects... LOVELY. Now i can't sleep cause i'm all itchy... gawd damn it!

No comments: