Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fast forward past now

The beauty of not committing to any plans is it allows me to drift in and out of sleep til the late hours of the day. Even though i've just wasted a whole day wrapped up like a cocoon, i'm not too fussed. It's good to be lazy sometimes.

Suddenly i am in no mood to step out into the world. I wake up from a twisted and murder filled nightmare. I find safety behind my main door but my brain tells me my meds are overdue.

I lay in my dark room wishing i could roll over to an awaiting soothing massage. My back still hurts but there's nothing i can do about it. Instead i roll over to steal some warmth off Mister Smooks who lays fast asleep on the star shaped micro beaded cushion.

The story of my life, going from one extreme to another. And after all of that, the only boy in my life is a grey furred four legged creature that finds pleasure in shredding an unused tissue and tossing a plastic clip.

It's Saturday night and i keep myself occupied with whatever is on tv. My entertainment for the night is watching my cat sneak up to the scratching post that my parents bought for him.

I think i have given up the smoked filled rooms lined with intoxicated individuals. Not interested in trying to finish half a bottle or more of whiskey, so i can feel just as drunk. Too lazy to squeeze in a small skirt and prance around in heels that will end up doing me more harm than good. Bored of telling the same introductory lines. Still trying to heal the cuts and bruises from my unco side of me.

Honestly, i'm inclined to crawl back into bed, just so i can get the day over with. Procrastinating because i don't want to do any spring cleaning, tired of the lack of positive feng shui flow that has yet to find its way back here. Bored of not finding a hobby i can stick with.

More action packed then my daily life, walking hand in hand with my subconscious is my way of fast forwarding through my day.

No comments: