Wednesday, November 08, 2006

One down, a few more to go...

Just past 5 in the morning and at last, 56 pages have been mocked-up to the best of my capabilities to replicate what the finished product will look like. And within hours it will be presented by my boss to the client, alongside the two other versions done by 2 other designers.

Realising i have not slept for nearly 2 days. With only 2 curry puffs digested and a not so healthy overdose of coffee, i can honestly say i am now extremely exhausted. And although i am only a few minutes away from home, i only wish my bed was as close to me as those inviting oversized bean bags just a few metres away from where i'm currently seated.

Hoping i can steal a few hours of sleep before i rush back to the exact seat that i've planted myself since i got in about 20 hours ago. The thought doesn't sit too comfortably. Knowing i must dive right back into the ThornInMyArse Project as i have already pushed that deadline as far as it can go, i don't look forward to when it's daylight.

I'm just glad that the weekend is coming up and i can have at least ONE day to do my much needed house keeping duties and errands.

So until i can rest my brain momentarily and before i hear random roosters in the far distance, i bid you good-night, good morning and good-bye.

No comments: