Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Chili's + Bourbon = B's New Mix

I spent another productive day at work today. Yes, there was no forum browsing, blog eavesdropping, music downloading or msn chatting... this little lass was on full steam ahead... ok i lied, there was a bit of blog reading but only because it goes well with my morning coffee.

I managed to do all 26 spreads and all i have left are those damn irritating graphs.

Was just getting into it when i get a call from Chook to say that he's on his way to pick me up from the office. It was Soul-T and PuppyPawPrints last night before they head back to Melbourne. And following true tradition Chili's was a must... a ritual that needs to be done each time B's in town.

After munchin' down on our food and drinking our bottom-less ice teas. A whole bunch of us ended up cramming into their twin room to help finish off the Bourbon and Baileys [which didn't really need much polishing off and i even got a hold of PuppyPawPrints camera as proof to show WHO was the one responsible... and he says he's not a drinker... pictures don't lie mate... ahahha]. Listening to random tracks, sharing a few laughs and swapping stories... we eventually said our farewells. The night ended early as we all have work in the morning and they had to catch a morning flight.

As for myself, i have to work on those bloody graphs. Mind you, after my last post last night i went to switch on my bedside light in my bedroom and as i stretched over my doona... what did i end up doing... i passed the fuck out [so much for working].

But with Smooks passed out behind MattEbony's screen and with my stomach digesting some Bourbon + coke, i have a nagging feeling that my boss is expecting to see super dooper layouts in the morning. SoooOOooo i better get my arse into to gear and do some work before it gets too late. Til next time...

PS. i am totally LOVIN' the PHD CD #50: Disc 2/2 ~ OCT 2006, Classic mix of the past hits from the last 50 CDs... Two words: fuck yea!

No comments: