Tuesday, November 07, 2006

To Lainey...



I was looking for a pink diamond studded tiara and prom queen sash but apparently the store ran out of stock. So instead i came across the one thing that i knew you'd appreciate more.

For all the times we stayed up chatting up a storm and drinking endless amounts of caffeine. To remembering that one time you asked me if i had warm clothes so you could whisk me up to a cooler climate to cheer me up... thank you. Or to watch me attempt a shimmy across the dance floor with a beer and cigarette in hand. Or those times that you'd save me from making a fool out of myself in my drunken state.

Whatever the case is, a huge thank you. And anyway, we still have our Ipoh White Coffee sessions and intoxicated missions to keep us entertained in the future. Have a fantabulous birthday hun and may your night be full of highly potent liquor and random laughs.

LOVE LOVE Tooh Thausurnd Seeks Eh-Dee-Tion,
Chrissie... xox

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

**wipes tears**
love love indeed, babe..!!
tooohhh thausurnnddd seeeeksss eh-dee-tion! :D
thank you :o)

winkris said...

*passes her an unused tissue* =)