Friday, November 03, 2006

Stupid is, What Stupid does...

So there i was completely chuffed that i finished my graphs and layouts. And deciding that it was time to head back home, i would copy my artwork on to my thumb drive, so i could update the files on MattEbony once i got home.

Maybe i was distracted. Maybe i wasn't concentrating but stupid me goes and updates the OLD files from my thumb drive onto my hard drive... WHICH MEANS... the graphs that i COMPLETED today have been replaced with files from yesterday. I am such a dickhead sometimes.

[Singing in tune to "I'm a Little Teapot"] I'm a little FUCKHEAD short and stout! Here is my handle, [one hand on hip] here is my spout [other arm out straight]...

Fuck it! I need to pack cause i'm heading to Malacca for the night. I'll redo them when i get back *Sigh*

2 comments:

Me said...

Ewww graphs. I hate graphs. -_-

winkris said...

I KNOW RITE!? Damn annoying and sooOOooo boring *sigh*