Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ain't goin down like a match stick.

Oh i forgot to mention that i got my electricity back yesterday. All thanks to the electrician who fixed the burnt fuse and fiddled around with something [which i would not have been able to have done].

So communicating in broken English, i learned that because the apartment is quite old, so is the fuse box. Which means 'back in the day' safety was not a HUGE deal and unlike fuses made today. Now there is an automatic safety switch which turns off everything, MY ghetto arse fuse box continues to run even if a fuse has blown. So basically, it's not 100% safe.

Which doesn't help in the comfort zone but the guy says it's OK but as long as i don't run too many electrical items on my power socket. [At which time, he's staring at all the wires running all over the place and gave me a "No wonder you blew your fuse" look].

Seriously, i should consider getting one of them mini fire extinguishers and fire blankets. Just imagine in the middle of the night i'll be making my way into the kitchen and suddenly it sparks and having drunk a lethal amount of alcohol, my hair will set alight like a human matchstick. And grabbing everything in sight to put it out and BAM there's that fire blanket that conveniently springs open!

And with my quick cat like reflexes i manage to prevent the fire from spreading *insert heroic music* And the only damage is that i'm left with 3 strands of hair which i now can conveniently do a decent comb over with.

Hell, if i'm going to play Fireman and Engines, i might as well go all out and be JUST A LITTLE realistic.

My life will NOT end with me melting on my kitchen floor BEFORE i manage to get my stupid Maybank gold visa so i can fondle my black sexxxy MacBook, overdose on taking pics with my Fuji film camera whilst going on holiday to Melbourne, being perverse/canoodling with my FUTURE beau and eventually dancing at Sensation Black and Qlimax in the Netherlands...

All of which are completely realistic and WILL HAPPEN.

6 comments:

Me said...

If there's a will, there's a will.

Is that how it goes?
Haha!

Can i fondle the sexxxy MacBook fella?
Can i name it Lionel?

winkris said...

If there's a will... there's a way ;)

Yes, there will be much fondling of the sexxxy MacBook once it arrives. I'm not sure about Lionel... i know of A Lionel and that has some connection to my past, so better not go down that alley... but between you and him, you can call him whateva tickles your fancy love ;) ahahahah.

But yes i am sussing out names... hmmm. My previous G4 powerbook was called 'Spanky' =)

Me said...

I don't have a name for my computers!!!
They must be mad at me... :(

I shall call my office's as Paris :P

winkris said...

eheheh...

Yea i've got a love-hate relationship with Spanky but i think he KNOWS he's being replaced by a hotter and sexxxier piece of work, so he's acting up a bit. ;)

Anonymous said...

lol! Matchstick matchstick.. i can so visualise you running around like a loon in your apt wit your head on fire... i think we need to make another trip to Giant for the estinguisher and this time lets not eat first! I really need to slim down before my trip and get something from Top shop and not scream "NoooOOOOO' before it shuts down...

winkris said...

ahahha...

yes NO MORE CHILI'S for awhile otherwise there will be no sexy black dress for me or puffy white 'i-am-dorothy' dress for you!