Monday, September 11, 2006

Error!?

I don't know what i did but when i came back home from the office just now i wanted to frollick freely [wirelessly] but that damn Error kept popping up when searching for my available network.

I spent ages trying to figure it out and made use of the Mac Network Assistant and the damn thing still didn't work. I can't remember what i did yesterday and my patience is running low. So screw the Linksys for now, i'm back using my in-built Ethernet. Damn the good flow of chi cause it's not happening for me right now.

I thought it was meant to make my life easier NOT more complex... Now it's going to bug me and i'm determined to find a solution. If it continues like this, i'm going to return it to the store and say...

Pardon me but YOU lied.
You said it would work... it DID.
And NOW it doesn't...



Please help me oh mighty wizard!

2 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

maybe u cld get a friend who has a pc(laptop), to come over and help you set up the router? then after that, maybe you won't encounter Error pop ups no more?

since these gadgets and what not are usually unMac friendly cos' the majority of users here are pc peeps.

@ home i always need to enter the "network key" to get on the network, but elsewhere it auto-recognises. it's shit that's what it is. but in the end, we sacrifice some shit for the love of mac i guess.

just a suggestion anyways...whether or not it'll work is another thing.

winkris said...

well it worked fine and then i dunno what i did... maybe it was just being a bitch and was being stubborn.

I'll try again later when i get home... hmmph.

TOTAL SUCKAGE!