Saturday, September 23, 2006

The sky cries all day.

I spent most of my morning in bed, did my laundry and attempted to sort out the presales for tonight. But i got half way and the thought of taking a nap for an hour or two sounded more inviting.

Two missed calls, two messages and a phone call woke me up and the voice on the other end asking if i had received their message regarding presales. I could only assume one of the messages on my phone was his.

By then it started to rain and it hasn't stopped for the past 2 hours. My place is an absolute pig sty and is in need of serious cleaning up. So between sorting out presales and organising the database for tonight, i should round up enough energy to make my place somewhat decent. Hmmm... we'll see.

Oh and i am seriously considering going back home next weekend. It's Chook's birthday on Saturday but to be honest, i don't think my presence would make much of a difference. I don't think i'd be very good company and i'm sure he has other concerns. Plus i think i really need to be with my family. I haven't had very good thoughts and before i do anything dramatic, i think it's best that i go home for a little while.

Anyway, tonight HS pres Pharmacy; Derb from Germany and Hellraiser from Australia but for some reason, i don't feel excited. This is what happened during HS' Anniversary, i fell into one of my dark clouds and it was more irritating than sad. The thought of being in public made me feel worse.

But as much as i'd like to stay at home tonight, i've made a commitment to MaBoss and HS that i'll be there tonight and work the door. I'm expecting a lot of people tonight, i'm just hoping everything runs smoothly and we manage to pack up the place *fingers crossed*

No comments: