Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Must get done today.

So i made it through the night only waking up once. And it wasn't the crying eye that woke me up but the sound of silence. Slightly confused about where i was when clearly i knew where i was but unsure how long i had slept.

It was less than 4 hours since i decided to go to bed. But i was glad that it was still dark outside which only meant i could get more shut eye.

I had spent my evening replying to emails that were way over due and doing the accounts for the presales. Which most of you know, takes me awhile because numbers and i don't mix well, it doesn't matter the calculater proudly displays buttons that could impress even a semi-blind person. Trying to match up the numbers with the outcome and trying to back track based on the markings on the sheet requires deep concentration.

But alas, i got it done... so that's ONE LESS thing to do before next week.

One thing that's bugging me now is that i STILL haven't gotten around to paying off my credit card bill. I'm USUALLY on time when it comes to handling my finances. But i've just been preoccupied with other things that it slipped my mind. SO I MUST GET IT DONE.

I received an email from an overseas club owner who has emailed me previously and apparently she has noticed the promotions that i've done in several forums for HS and BA and will be in KL for a short holiday. She wants to meet up for a chat. We're interested to see what she has to say, so i've agreed to meet up with her to see what her initial plans are. Sounds interesting.

BUT before i meet her... I MUST remember to PAY MY BILL! Otherwise, the bank will come after me with a butcher's knife and chop up my plants that i've painstakingly nurtured for the past year. And get started on this one tedious C.I job that i'm doing that is like an irritating splinter in my finger, that refuses to fuck off [pardon the language].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are u talking about?? arent ur plants already dead? didnt u buy that self watering equipment..havent u unwrapped the package yet? all these questions and no answers.. ok im bored at work and needing to bum a ciggie

winkris said...

NO they're not... and that self watering thing... DOES NOT WORK!!! It's totally ghetto. Screw it, i'll just put reminder sticky notes to water them... hmmmph.

Anonymous said...

hahahah