Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Is it over yet?

Today has to be one those, ISeriouslyCannotBeFuctKinda days. I'm not sure whether it's the increase in temperature but i already knew my day was gonna start off on the wrong foot.

I remember hearing that irritating beep from my phone but i managed to drown it out and passed out again. Next thing i know, it's 10.40am and i'm sprinting out of bed like it was on fire and raced into the shower. Then grabbing the first thing i saw in my closet [yellow Emily the Strange baby T and black 3/4 shorts]. I made no effort to accessorize or attempt to girl-lify myself.

Racing down the driveway and hailing the first cab that drove past. By the time i got to the office, i threw myself onto my chair and gathered my composure and still with a slight puffiness to my eye, i dived right into my work and pretended to be in deep concentration.

That was until the thought of food circulated in my brain. Which then distracted me and all i could think about was what to eat. It didn't help that i felt like i had ran a marathon and my exhaustion level had gone up another notch. Suddenly, i had become so very tired... i swear the bean bags beside me were screaming, "LIE ON ME!"

But i nestled myself on my chair and cushioned my ears with my headphones.

I think i'm getting enough sleep, even if it is disrupted and is STILL accompanied with vivid dreams. I definitely have a semi-healthy vegetarian diet [my average meal can feed at least two and i'm definitely not shy about finishing it all]. But my energy levels go up and down like a indecisive yo-yo. I'm not sure what it is but i'm slowly slipping back into this IDon'tWannaBeHere mode.

By mid afternoon, no amount of caffeine or my dose of medication could wake me up. Suddenly, i felt anxious, not sure what i could be anxious about. But everything around me suddenly started to irritate me. I SO KNOW THIS FEELING and i don't like it.

Made every effort to distract myself but it only got worse. It was already past 6.30pm, so technically, i could get off work. So packed up my stuff and MissSeniorPisces and i headed to Goss:ps and Cats Whiskers in search for something black that i could wear.

Couldn't find anything, so bought a bag of Tomato flavored crisps and got a ride home. And before i even got to my main door... i had already stuffed my hand in the bag to get another handful. Don't be surprised if i die a sad, medicated, lonely, single, potato stuffed wench!

No comments: