Monday, September 25, 2006

Reminiscent

I think i am officially ill. I spent most of last night trying to silence my cough but i don't think it worked. I wouldn't be surprised if i woke up my neighbors. Was considering not coming into work that way i wouldn't contaminate my surroundings but figured, unless i'm bedridden or my bones can't stand up straight to carry my weight, i might as well make it to work.

Keeping my talking to a minimum and sitting cross legged on my arm chair, i listen to the PHARMACY CD 1: mixed by Hellraiser. What a shame that he didn't make it to KL cause i was looking forward to hearing and seeing him play. But in a way it's good cause i wasn't in top shape and dancing whilst he plays would require some intense concentration... ooOOooer the bass is absolutely bangin' ... it's dark and so dirty, i love it! [Gawd i miss Melbourne].

And plus i spend the first four hours of the night working the door and making sure everything is settled that by the time i DO manage to enjoy the music there's only less than three hours left.

Then i spend the next hour or so, running around taking photos and drinking as much as i can before i end up getting tired, that i end up going backstage to chill or lurk behind the console to take more pictures. And by the time i get the pics, it's way overdue. But nevermind, once i get the pics off Chook, i'll post them up.

I seriously need to buy myself a new camera, it's annoying having to rely on other peoples' camera, it's not like i'm The Uploading Queen, i'm even worse at updating my photo album since it takes me forever and a day to even be bothered and when i do manage to, it's usually in sudden bursts.

No comments: