Saturday, September 16, 2006

Half my day gone...

Yea well, so much for me waking up early and doing my errands. But i must admit... i had GOOD INTENTIONS!

I...
Just...
Woke...
Up...
Half...
An...
Hour...
Ago.

And i have NO excuse like "i was so slaughtered last night i can't remember what time i got home". I crashed at about 6am despite me grumbling all day that i was heaps tired and couldn't wait to pass out... ok, so i lied.

By the time my eyelids scraped open past my eye balls... it was 3.17pm.

SHIT.

My credit card bill is due today. Stress... STRESS i tell ya! It totally sucks that the money i need to get is from one bank and my card is from ANOTHER. And due to this country's clever planning. These two banks are no where near each other OR near me for that matter!

I'm sooOOooo lazy... hungwee and schleepy... *concentratration is NOT on MAX mode* Imma make some eggs on toast... WHY!? Cause i can and i'm hungry and i will.

No comments: