Thursday, September 14, 2006

I see white people...

So yesterday i held a short meeting for the promoters to pick up the Hardsequence presents Pharmacy flyers out of which only 4 turned up but never mind as long as they do their fair share of pimpin' i'm alright and if they don't, well a bit of arse kicking may wake them up... ehehe.

By the time we were done it was close to 10.30pm and after a few glasses of beer, i was ready to meet up with my colleague for the Superhero Charity event. I can't say much about it since the turn out was pretty bad and the high light was seeing the short capawera performance. Damn, one of them had a fully fit body *grumbles out of jealousy* And the next highlight was given free beer coupons... ehehe... MORE beer... yum.

Then MissSeniorPisces turns up with her entourage of Dutch friends [her ex/ the guy that i had 2 dates with, her ex's boss/friend, brother, his brothers' wife and their friend]. It didn't take long for us to consume the beer since we decided that i'd bring them to my much dreaded place: Velvet at Zouk. So before we left, i grabbed another bottle of Heineken and trotted along to their friends' car.

Arrived at Zouk and managed to use Chook's guestlist [THANKS bub] and after hugging the door chick [name i ALWAYS forget] and slightly intoxicated i pointed out that it's ME and *making a circular hand gesture like i was rounding up invisible cattle* the 'white people' and the dark one after... ahahha. Which i didn't mean, in any racist manner but until i heard those words spew out of my mouth, i realised how bad it must have sound.

Walked into Velvet and it was packed but not bursting at the seams. Found a table at the "VIP" area... in fact there were quite a few tables there. So out came the Black Label and the drinking continued. Had an intense conversation with the brother whom i just found out works with patients who suffer from depression. It was like an informal session except whilst i was jabbering on about my medication, i was taking sips of my whiskey + water.

Soon they wanted to hit the dance floor. European 'white people' dancing always cracks me up, they're all out there wavin' their arms about like there's no tomorrow, i love it. As for myself, i managed to stand BY the dance floor whilst my bag was behind the console and i continued to make silly faces at Terence C and Leonard T whilst they dropped classic 80's hits.

Eventually i returned to the bottle and chit chatted about something and it didn't take long for us to polish off the remains and downing double shots with water, just so they could 'shake their thang' on the dance floor.

So again i found myself leaning against the console and it didn't take long for my arm to be drenched with whiskey water and for some bloke to chat to me about something. I believe i was pimping Hardsequence and it must of been that time that i gave him my number. How i remember is when i received a SMS at 4.27am...
Hi Christina...nice meeting u at velvet...hope 2 see u at loft on friday nite...good9 n sweetdreams...
I didn't reply back and Friday night i intend to be lounging at home in front of the TV with a decent DVD shoved in my Wedgie player. So yea, sorry... there will be no booty shakin' at Loft on Friday for this young lass.

And upon exiting Zouk, APPARENTLY i was stopped by this Irish man with orange hair hence the mention of the 'orange leprechaun' by MissSeniorPisces in the previous comment. And apparently was mesmerised by my labret and MissDrunkenChatterBox went on and on talking about god knows what. And whilst the 'white people' and MissSeniorPisces tried to drag me out of the ever so exciting conversation that i don't recall. And if MissSeniorPisces had not told me this morning, i wouldn't have remembered i saw any orange leprechaun. But we bid each other farewell.

That was when i got into the car and in an intoxicated state found a bottle of water and happily drank from it and shared it amongst the sister and GuyIHadTwoDatesWith. And MissSoberSeniorPisces was our designated driver and we insisted that just because 3 intoxicated people had drunk from it, it was guaranteed that it was 'clean' and safe to drink. She didn't buy it and declined our offer.

I wake up this morning still drunk and confronted with a trail from the main door to my bedroom of my heels, jeans, hand bag and MatteEbony hooked up to the internet. I have no idea why i bothered to hook up my modem because it's clear that i was well intoxicated and in no state to type.

I guess living my life on the spontaneous side can in fact be entertaining and a hell of a lot of fun when alcohol is involved only problem is i wish i could remember ALL of it... ahahhaha.

No comments: