Monday, September 04, 2006

Restless

So my little camping adventure on my couch wasn't as great as i thought it would be. It's been awhile since i slept on something smaller than a single sized bed under the fan and with my head facing a different direction. I woke up every 2 hours [as usual] because either half my body had found it's way onto the floor or i had tangled myself up in my doona and was suffocating.

My night was filled with the strangest dreams, one was about Death, then another had to do with me trying to take a photograph of an alley but this dude wanted to charge me for taking a photograph of public property and threatened to hurt me if i didn't pay up or else i had to eat the chicken he had layed out on the table [what the fuck!? EXACTLY!] Then my dream shifted to me living at my old apartment in Melbourne but i had been accused of murdering someone and the only evidence that linked me was a big glass table top which i later smashed into a billion pieces and shit load of money which i later buried. And a pizza guy who then over charged me for my pizza, i think he was trying to swindle me for more money.

Then dreamt that my ex was at the same pub as me and tried to make me jealous that he was going to some girls' birthday, her name was Amber but i ignored him and stole a Tetley's beer mug whilst swimming under water [how i managed to emerge from the water with a full glass of beer puzzles me too].

Seriously, quite twisted and very Alice and Wonderland.

Seconds before my alarm went off at 8.15am, my eyes were open and thinking the electricity would be working, i stood in the middle of my living room in the worst of moods cause i had slept wrongly and my spine felt like i need to snap it in half to get the kink out. I went to the kitchen to check the power socket for my fridge and to my disappointment IT WASN'T WORKING.

So i texted my landlady to ask her if i could get an electrician in. But the condo electrician guy won't be coming to work until after 11am [Which probably means lunch time]. So the first time in ages, i made it to work early and slightly annoyed because i have to go back home to suss out the situation and i've got a tonne of things to do today and my brain is hurting.

Plus this week is going to be really crazy as i'm working on a pitch which is due on Friday and there's 3 of us working on it. One of them is on leave until Wednesday and i'm not sure whether the other one has started on his part of the pitch *sigh* Seriously, working on pitches stresses the fuck out of me!

And on top of that, i have to harass Maybank to send me the damn letter to say 'Congrats you are now a proud owner of a Maybank credit card' and trot along to the branch and give them the evils and say...
HERE YOU GO BITCH, you denied me the first time but i'm here to pick up my card! Thanks so much for your rudeness! Have a nice day.
Then haul arse to welcome my new lonely sexxxy black MacBook and then splurge on a Fuji film digital camera... why, cause i can.

Oh gawd, i have a wicked headache.

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

fuji rox :D

winkris said...

Miss Lashes: Wait til you see the one im gonna get. It takes killer shots indoors... which is the main reason for getting it... cause it's great for club shots... oOOoooer.

Although it's not the prettiest of the bunch but if the shots look good... hell, it's dark anyway i won't be able to see the damn thing.