Friday, September 08, 2006

Silently Inked, Cold, Death.

On thursday night, friday's early morning i had a dream. I dreamt that i redid my tattoo on my arm. In fact, in my dream i only wanted to get it retouched. The image of the woman with her hands together which represents 'My Hope' needed to be fixed but by the end of it, it was covered up. It was as though the tattooist wanted to mask it so it was not visible to the public.

I also get this beautiful piece done on my back. I don't remember specifically what it was but i remember that there were these detailed flowers with embedded words that represented snippets of my life.

I remember seeing the words 'A Secret Wish' delicately placed in a flower stained blood red. And another in a deep aquamarine with the words 'Breathe' sketched out. These are moments that wish i had a photographic memory because it truly was a stunning piece of art.

And with such beauty came extreme passion. The tattooist and i are happy together. And in my my dream, i felt wanted... needed and adored. And i remember how my father once told me, he wouldn't be happy if i dated a tattooist [possibly because my sisters' first marriage was to a tattooist... but we all know now he's a complete wanker].

Anyway, we stand in a snow covered environment and i am now viewing myself as a third person. I've just been told that his father has passed away. There's an eery silence and i break down in tears.

The sobbing cries echos through the crisp air and despair filters through my ears. It's cold but i'm left trying to console those around me. I'm surrounded by strangers and who feed on my strength. These vampires suck the life out of me and hoping that i will give them an answer to their worries. But who is there to help me?

I wake up clueless and feel like i have failed again but unsure what it is that makes me feel like it's my fault. There are times, that i dread going to sleep, in fear that my dreams are visions of my future.

No comments: