Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday Night [not quite a]live.

I have done absolutely jack shit the minute i walked back into my apartment after work [Friday, 8pm]. Last night i watched the last 4 episodes of the 3rd Season of the L Word... damn it, it made me cry... i absolutely love the characters and the dramas... **edited because SOME people haven't watched it and i think i may have spoiled it for them... SORRY! Then changed to random programs on Astro.

Blogged about my bollicky dream and then passed out around 5am. By mid day i got out of bed to eat a whole tub of plain yoghurt and toasted muesli and an hour later was in no mood to do much. Left the mess i made and crawled back into bed.

Screw the clutter and the bad flow of feng shui. I'm in no mood to entertain, i'll let the good flow of chi gather up a storm outside for bit. I woke up to the sound of thunder. The sky was angry as hell and the rain pounded against the glass. It had been awhile since i layed in bed all day and fell asleep to the sound of the rain. Too lazy to open my window and couldn't be arsed to switch on my air-con i positioned myself on my bed so the air flow from the living room breezed past me.

Next thing i know, i wake up to a dark room. I've just pissed away a supposedly beautiful day.

And i don't hear the tv outside [is the connection to Astro not working?] To much visual stimulation anyway. I hook up my iPod to my tv and adjust the volume so the soothing voice of Joss Stone keeps me company on Saturday night. I burn some sandlewood incense, switch my lava lamp on, turn down the lights and dim it just enough so i don't fall right back to sleep.

It's Saturday night and the DJ is my ipod, the dance floor is my couch and my entertainment for this evening comes from MattEbony. Boring? Maybe to some. Anti-social? Probably. Do i care? Not really.

4 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

i haven't even started on season 2 lah...
*pouts*
now i know who dies -.-

winkris said...

ahhhhhhh shit!

I'm so sorry! i knew i shouldn't have said anything [goes and edits her post]

Ms. Redd said...

LOL
on behalf of the slower pokes
thank you
haha

winkris said...

No worries ;)

Just pretend like you have amnesia... that way you won't know what happens in Season 3.

**tra la la la... mary had a little lamb**

hmmmph.