Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just Us Three




4 months has passed and my colleagues have come accustomed to seeing me in 3/4 shorts and baby T of some sort. BUT i made an effort yesterday to dress according to my gender. Even to the extent of my colleagues not even recognising me. Funny how ones' style can influence a persons' perception of another.

So yes. here are 2 of my colleagues... we chit chat, laugh, make numerous trips to the kitchen to nibble on crackers and update each other of the latest drama over a cup of coffee.

AnBloodyMum [name derived from one of her jobs that she's working on and let me tell you each day involves an array of colourful words]. A senior designer that sits directly opposite me and who has a 6 months old bub which i have yet to meet but have been shown numerous shots. She's like a little gangster thug and she's got this facial expression that screams DON'T MESS WITH ME BUSTER... ahahha... so cute. A true Eurasian baby girl that i am keen to nickname her as 'charsiew pau'... i don't know why... ahahha.

Then there's MissSeniorPisces aka CocoLatté who just returned from Perhentian and has serious tan lines hence the kopi + susu nickname< my shy attempt to introduce malay to this post. And not only she shares the same zodiac sign, works in the same office, was my Senior when i was a Freshman in ISKL but is the ex of this one Dutch guy i went on 2 dates with over 2 years ago. It still cracks me up... how fuckin' small this world is... six degrees of fuckin' seperation. We get along like a house on fire and she likes to smoke my Dunhill Lights.

And finally me... MadameTwoComputers aka Chrissie LikesToDrinkAlcoholAndForgetsEasily [reason will be told in my next post regarding last night's intoxicated mission] and the youngest of the three.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ceh...perasan young! (malay slang man!) Im young too...a woman child and proud of it! yes, i do enjoy your smokes.. dont worry il be supplying u a pack soon..i just dont like carrying packs..i like bumming them. c u in our 'fresh air' break!

winkris said...

And i did say youngEST, therefore implying that you two are young too MADAME! =p

Anonymous said...

ok chillllllll miss-i-forgot-i-talked-to-an-orange-leprechaun-last-night-and-drank-a-week-old-mineral-water-in-her-drunken-stupor!

winkris said...

omfg... ahahhaha!!! lol @ orange leprechaun.

Madame, believe me i've done worse... ahahha.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL I almost died laughing @ Kopi and susu

aww you're all so cute together in the pics! :D

winkris said...

Boobers: I guess it's not as good as us making up our own words in malay and being the only ones that find in damn fuckin' hilarious... ahhahaha.

eheheh... yea the pics are cute eh.

Ms. Redd said...

ahhh....finally the two faces of your I Swear's co-stars :D