Friday, September 15, 2006

Sober early morning.

It's funny how Time manages to change a person. What used to be routine and a habit that one thought would be hard to break, is suddenly something that is not on the top of my list of things To Do after a week at work.

I'm talking about my weekly, if not daily attempt to get completely shit faced and ramble on to with strangers about topics i can never recall the next day. And as much as i adore the taste of black label + water/green tea + the random conversation with some equally intoxicated stranger + the occasional drunken pash... nothing beats staying at home watching the first six episodes of Season 4 of Queer As Folk or whatever season of series.

There is no need to dress up, strike up [a] conversation/s, check whether my make-up is temporarily attached to my face, down glass after glass of beer to keep me entertained and best of all there aren't half a dozen wasted girls standing in front of me waiting to go to the loo.

I guess i will reserve all of that for what will happen in about *counts...* 20 hours minus the dressing up part... there will be no SlingBackPeepToe stilettos this evening... bring on the harder tunes, i say!

MY TO DO LIST [when there is day light]:
  • Laundry: colours/whites
  • Vacuum/mop
  • Tidy: EVERYWHERE
  • Do the dishes
  • Water my already dehydrated looking plants
  • Sort out Presales for BA & Friends [16 SEPT 2006]

2 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

i fell in love with Brian in season 4
i miss them boys..!
oh why did it have to end :(

winkris said...

yea brian is a bit of a hottie ptottie!!! I only got to episode 8 of season 4...